Steve Buscemi Attacker Indicted, Sucker Punched Actor: DA
Clifton Williams, attacked Buscemi and another man within the span of ten minutes in Manhttan, prosecutors said. Clifton Williams, 50, has been indicted for the May 8 attack on actor Steve Buscemi that left him in a stable condition. The assault occurred on Third Avenue near East 27th Street in Kips Bay, New York, and another incident involving a 22-year-old man occurred within ten minutes of each other. The Manhattan District Attorney's Office announced that Williams faces several assault charges. Buscem was taken to Bellevue Hospital in stable condition after the assault.

公開済み : 10ヶ月前 沿って David Luces の Entertainment
NEW YORK CITY — A 50-year-old man who sucker punched actor Steve Buscemi on a New York City street last month has been indicted, the Manhattan District Attorney's Office announced.
Clifton Williams faces a number of assault charges for the May 8 attack along Third Avenue near East 27th Street in Kips Bay, as well as another incident involving a 22-year-old man, prosecutors said.
The two attacks happened within ten minutes of each other, prosecutors said.
"Clifton Williams allegedly assaulted two men who were walking on Third Avenue within the span of ten-minutes. No person should fear for their safety when walking through Manhattan, and those who threaten or harm pedestrians will be held accountable,” District Attorney Alvin Bragg said. “I hope the victims continue to heal from these unprovoked attacks.”
Medics took Buscemi to Bellevue Hospital in stable condition after the assault, police said.